Re: Parallel Port Link trouble on fast computer(s)

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Parallel Port Link trouble on fast computer(s)

You are correct, it is too fast.  You must change the LPT1 settings in the
CMOS.  Check this guy's site, he explains it:
http://members.xoom.com/nmetcalfe/ticalcs_hints.htm