Re: Needed TI-83-85-86 Rom Image

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

On 8 Feb 1999 22:58:44 GMT, stl137@aol.com (STL137) wrote:

><<Furthermore, one cannot be prosecuted for civil damages.
>
>I'm sure when TI needs your crack mind, they will let you know.  Until
>then, my suggestion to you is to shut the F*** up, and don't hold your
>breath waiting for TI to solicit your legal advice.>>
>Fine. Go ahead and copy your ROMs. Have fun. I hope TI gets you all.
>
>-*---*-------

It is interesting how you edit messages, and delete the entire point.
what I said was:

"Somehow, given the messenger, the use of the term moron is lost in
the moronic behavior of the messenger.  STL, when the pot calls the
kettle black, the statement looses it's impact.

Furthermore, one cannot be prosecuted for civil damages.

I'm sure when TI needs your crack mind, they will let you know.  Until
then, my suggestion to you is to shut the F*** up, and don't hold your
breath waiting for TI to solicit your legal advice."

Where in there does it say I copied my ROM?

Follow-Ups: References: