SIMILARITIES BETWEEN HP AND TI

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

SIMILARITIES BETWEEN HP AND TI

Friends,

        In this news group it has come to my attention that the HP48 and the
TI-89/92+ are for the most part, equal it FUNCTIONS, not speed, not design,
but functionality.  And now a problem has arose.  I am on the school math team
and for some crazy reason, they let students use HP-48's but NOT a TI-89.  So
I had a quick chat with the head in charge and he told me to present to him a
list of how similar the two calculators are in functionality and design.  So I
need your help.  Please post all similarities and help out students who own a
TI-89 and are handicapped in contests.  Thank you all in advance.

System Crash