Re: Another Factoring Problem that will not work on the TI-89

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Another Factoring Problem that will not work on the TI-89

d must be defined as 5.  If so, your calculator is correct.  Next time,
please, think before you post.  Do you sincerely think that your calculator
will make a mistake?  If so, do you think that you would be the first person
to find it?  I didn't think so.

Lovedeep Saran
lsaran@poboxes.com