Re: TI-89 and AMS 2.03

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-89 and AMS 2.03

The 89 has something called keyboard programs.  You name a program kbprgm1
(well, not exactly that but something similar) and that program will run
right away if you hit diamond and the number 1.  You can do this for 1
through 9.  The best way would be to have kbprgm1 with one line in it that
calls to the program you want.
As far as starting programs on the 82/83 & 85/86 being easier, I agree.
There are several things that take longer on the 89/92 than the 8x's just
because of the way TI did the OS differently.  Menu selection in general is
better on the 85/86, for instance.  The real reason for owning an 89/92
though is the CAS, and is does CAS quite well.