Re: Memory on TI-92

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Memory on TI-92

Original extra memory?  I going to make some assumptions here.  Living in
Europe, it's possible that you have a TI-92 II, not a TI-92.  The 92 II has
what was called the e-module, otherwise it's the same as the plain 92s that
were available in the States.  The e-module added extra language support,
the extra memory, and one or two other things I think.  Adding the Plus
Module meant removing the e-module, so now what you have is identical to a
plain 92 with the Plus module.  In other words, your "original extra memory"
is in the module you removed.  What you get instead is the User Data Archive
in the unused Flash ROM.