ROM 2.03

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

ROM 2.03

I upgraded my ROM version to 2.03 (Ti-89), and I was wondering if there is a
way to retrieve archived files after your calc crashes. I heard that Ti was
going to make something in this ROM version that did this, but I cannot find
it. Also, after your calc crashes I thought there was a way to reset it
without taking out the little round battery. Something with holding down a
few buttons when you remove or put the batteries back in. Does anyone know
what those keys are? Thanks a lot.