Question about Assembly...

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Question about Assembly...

Hello everyone,

I have just downloaded a program called "Assembly Studio 86" for my TI-86
calculator.  Now, when I open up a game, already made and perfected by
another programmer, in the Assembly Studio 86 program and try to compile
and send it to my TI-86 it doesn't work.  It ALWAYS gives me errors like,
"Error #201 Not defined", or, "ti-86.h not found".  Why?  I mean, these
are games already compiled, run, and played on a TI-86 by other
programmers.  Why won't it send to my calculator and why does it get all
those errors?  I suppose those programmers had no problem because we're
obviously playing their games on our calculators!  What's going on?
Anything would help.  Thanks!

-Brian