From: Open discussion of TI Graphing Calculators
[mailto:CALC-TI@LISTS.PPP.TI.COM]On Behalf Of Ray Kremer
Sent: Sunday, August 29, 1999 9:12 PM
To: CALC-TI@LISTS.PPP.TI.COM
Subject: Re: Ti86 Questions

There are enough differences between the 83 and 86 that you really should
read the manual.  For instance, what you have done is store the string
(text) MX+N into the variable Y1.  What you meant to do was put the equation
Mx+N into the graph variable y1.  You want this:
M*x+N->y1
Notice that the y in y1 is lower case, and the x is lower case.  Also, M*x
is the two multiplied, but Mx is a unique variable.

Parallel link software is out there, check in the file archives of your
favorite calc mega site.