Re: PLANES and other 3D equations

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: PLANES and other 3D equations

Title: RE: PLANES and other 3D equations

Simple solution. Just a little Programming
Set your Graph Mode: 3D
Graph {Equation 1 goes here}
StoPic p1
Graph {Equation 2 goes here}
StoPic p2
RclPic p1
RclPic p2

This will give you a graphic overlay of ALL functions.
Not eligant, but I don't have time to write a function
to cycle all the assigned Graph Functions, save as pics
& re-display (Another, perhaps better solution, but I
tried the above before I sent this.)

Works on both 89 & 92 Plus

I have 1 question. Can we create the cascading menus
like the standard menu uses (2+ levels deep, not just one)?
Docs for 'ToolBar' only show 'Titles' w/ 1 deep 'Items'.

7ony