Re: Help me Please!!!

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Help me Please!!!

Do all of that again, but this time all at the same time.  Remove all five
batteries, put them back after several hours, then turn it on and turn the
contrast up.  If that still doesn't work, get a new one under your warranty.
And since you're new to the world of TI calculators, I'm going to start you
off right and point you towards my FAQ page, which answers questions you
didn't even know you had:
http://tifaq.calc.org/