Calculus

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Calculus

Ok, here's an open question that maybe someone has an answer for...

I'm starting Calculus this fall, and own a purty new TI-89 -- which
is a big upgrade from my old HP-48SX.

I've used an HP for many a year -- I've been a chemistry technician
for
some years (and now I'm back at college).

Can anyone suggest third-party programs that I JUST HAVE TO HAVE in
order
to get through Calc? Or will the -89 (which, I have to admit, is a
very
elegant machine) do everything I need to?

Also, anybody have a RPN emulator for this thing? (*ducking*) (I'm
just
kidding!) :^)

Thanks!

Regards,

Richard T. Perry                perryrt@ikansas.com
"Fraser, there's a guy on my corner who asks me every morning if I've
seen God; do you really think he expects me to point Him out?"
"Well you know, Ray, if you did, perhaps he'd stop asking."
Ray Vecchio and Benton Fraser, "Hawk and a Handsaw", Due_South