tetris89

[Prev][Index][Thread]

tetris89

I'm not sure how on-topic this question is, but I'm asking it anyway. I use
plusshell on my ti-89, and the only real problem i've had with it is
tetris89 doesn't seem to work; which is, ironically, the game i want the
most on my calc. The problem is in loading a library. Specifically, I think
it is gray4lib... Anyway, I know I have the library on my calc, and I was
wondering if anybody has had similar problems.
    Any advice would be much appreciated,
                                                                    Brian
Nehring