Re: TI-83+

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-83+

Jeremy;

You had offered to support any opinion you have posted
with objective information.

Instead what you did, was expand on your opinion, and gave no
objective information.  Can you support these opinions you have posted
with objective information, like you offered?  If not, I really see no
purpose in continuing this.