Re: Mohr Circle

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Mohr Circle

At 12:38 AM 4/23/1999 +0000, you wrote:

As I told the guy who sent me a message about this, it was a setting in my
email
program that inadvertantly was set to send as HTML.  I didn't do that
intentionally.
Hopefully I fixed this when I set it to send as plain text only.  Yes, I made a
mistake,
but one that wasn't deliberate.  The response I saw had a HUGE red font that
made quite the impression on the retinas when viewed.  I guess two wrongs
make a right...

Anyway, getting back to the TI-89,  I'd be interested in a program for the
Mohr Circle for the TI-89...  can anyone point me in the right direction?