Re: Ti89 vs. Ti92 (screen)

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Ti89 vs. Ti92 (screen)

Thanks everyone.  I'll be getting an 89, probably this summer.  It seems
that the 89 has the superior screen to the 92, by far.  I like the
screen on my 86 much better than my old 85, even though I don't have
many problems reading the 85 - except in poor lighting, where it becomes
near useless.  I'll just have to get used to the 89's text.  It will
probably be easier to see when I hold the calculator in my hand --
rather than trying to read it while it's bolted down to a peice of
particle board in Office Max!

Todd