Re: Mohr Circle

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Mohr Circle

That's exactly the point.  When a program is available for 2
platforms, it does not make one platform better.  I was trying to
illustrate how silly your point was that hp's are better because mohrs
circle is available for them.  Did I mention that there are mohrs
circle programs available for both platforms?

Face it mohrs circle is nothing but a visual memory aid anyway (I
can't spell kneemonic deevice).