Re: ti-86 vs. ti-89

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: ti-86 vs. ti-89

Vincent Fiduccia wrote:

> Okay, I've probably already established myself in all your minds as one of
> those strange Mac people, but... Exactly what computer do you think has been
> #1 in retail sales for over 6 months?  (I'm not saying that means anything
> significant, but people AREN'T going back to buying the other product because
> there IS no other comparable product that can let a newbie get to be wasting
> internet bandwidth in 10 minutes...or at least not another product that
> advertises it.)

Unfortnately you're right, iMacs are a simple and effective way of
getting online
fast, but they are quite pathetic and really promote stupidity among
people by
allowing them to be vegetables in front of what thy think is great and
powerful,
if any iMac user saw what kind of stuff I do on my computer they'd have
their
mouth hanging open and they'd be bowing and praying to my computer until
I showed
them it is not a god because it has a pII in it and pIIs are the devil!

Sorry, I generally start drinking cappuccino at 5 and end at 8 or so, so
I'll be
rambling for a while.

    --The Rabid_Stick