Re: Ti89 vs. Ti92 (screen)

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Ti89 vs. Ti92 (screen)

The TI-92 has slightly larger pixels, and more of them.  The 92's screen is
older and not as high contrast as the 89's.  (Compare the original Game Boy
to the Game Boy pocket.  Same sort of thing.)  TI is readying a new version
of the TI-92 which will have the new high contrast screen type and the plus
module software built in.