TI Calc Data Files and MIME types

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

TI Calc Data Files and MIME types

Hello everybody.

I've just begun writing an 86 graph-link package for BeOS, and I need to
know if there are any standard MIME types for the various kinds of
files that the TI-86 spews out its link port.  [Or if there are any
standard MIME types for any of the files any TI calculator generates.]

Please email me any responses, as I may not be able to check the
newsgroup often.

Thanks
- Dave

d   a   v   i   d          k   l   e   i   n   s   c   h   m   i   d   t

        495 St Lawrence Ave.        |        410 Fairwood Circle
         Buffalo, NY 14216          |        Rochester, NY 14623
          (716) 877-5986            |          (716) 424-8878

d    p    k    7    3    8    6     @    r    i    t    .    e    d    u