Problems with my TI-82.

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Problems with my TI-82.

I don't know what really happened, but some how my TI-82 is not working
anymore.
Maybe someone on this list could help me out here.  Anyway, the
batteries ran out so I went to the grocery store, picked up a new pack
of batteries.  I was in my car, and I believe I have my calculator off
since I pressed 2nd+On for about couple of times because I didnt want to
lose all my data.  So I replaced all the batteries, turned it on and I
see a big black screen which was normal, I tried to turn it down but, it
didnt, work.  I took the batteries out, put it back in, turned it on
same thing.   It seems my calculator just stopped responding to any
commands.  So I left it on, to test if It would turn it self off.  After
3 hours the calculator was still on.  I am assuming some how the entire
ROM got burned?  and Maybe I need to patch in a new one?  Please email
me any suggestions or advice for my problems

Thanks
Xu