Re: Death of TI' short run at the top of th ecalculator world

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Death of TI' short run at the top of th ecalculator world

I'd like to see anyone run a 50MHz processor *or* a 320x240x8 LCD
display for any significant amount of time off 3 AAA batteries,
nevermind both!

-Adam