Re: ti-86 vs. ti-89

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: ti-86 vs. ti-89

yes yes yes. you should get one if you have the money.  it souds to me like
you are headed for a technical career and college major.  i just got my 89
adn its well worth it.  i am a junior in chem engr. and the units and
integration functions are great.

plus it has new flash technology, so you can upgrade the whole calculator
from the internet.  it should be the last calculator you will ever own.
even if you become a perfessional engineer

37055256.4030915@news.mindspring.com">news:37055256.4030915@news.mindspring.com...