FS: TI-92, TI-85, TI-34 package

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

FS: TI-92, TI-85, TI-34 package

I have the following extras from my calculator collection, forsale:

TI-92: virtually new in package; I've taken it out to play with it for a
while only.  Complete with blister pack, manual, cable, unit, renewal
batts(unused).

TI-85: Calculator only with slide cover & AAA's; used with a very little
scuff of the ENTER key, but no screen scratches.

TI-34: Calculator & slide case with quick-ref card & battery; almost new
with very little ware.

All three units are in great working condition (all keys work), and were
bought for my calc collection, so they've spent all their time sitting on a
display shelf.

Asking $200+shipping for the lot.  email me if you have any other questions.

Peter Khor