problems with ti-92 computer link

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

problems with ti-92 computer link

Ciao a tutti !!
( Hi to everybody !!)
you have to forgive my English....ehm....i'm italian.

I have built my parallel port cable for my ti92 and the
main problem is that i can send data (and display)
from Ti to the Laptop (an old 386-25) but when i try
to send data from the computer to   Ti-92,  then  i have
the  "link transmission" error.
I have to add that:
1-the cabletest programs says that the cable is ok !
2-i use link92xp as link program
3-i don't want to buy the TexasInst. link cable , here (in Italy)
it is very very expensive(about 60$) and not too easy to find :-(
4- i have searched some hints into  Ti sites but i haven't found
anything.
What can i do to make the cable work in both directions ?

thanks in advanced
(grazie in anticipo)

Ciao
LicheIgor