Re: ti-86 vs. ti-89

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: ti-86 vs. ti-89

Hmmmn. Well I checked out the stats on the 89 and the 48G, and I found that
on the 89, a large part (344K) is called "User data archive" memory. I'm
confused as wether that is available to the user to store programs,
variables etc. or that is just "working memory for the calc". The document
i'm referring to is here. Somebody explain it to me, because i'm confused

Indifference

http://www.ti.com/calc/docs/89.htm

<snip>