Matrices on TI-92

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Matrices on TI-92

    I am writing a couple of functions to do some basic operations on
matrices, and I have a problem. I need to access a column of the matrix
and am not sure how to do so. To access a specific element in a matrix,
you simply type A[m][n]. You can access a row of the matrix by typing
A[m], but there does not seem to be a similar way to access a column in
the matrix. Is there a notation for this, or should I just stick with
cheating by transposing back and forth? Any help would be appreciated.