free software...

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

free software...

We are Atomic Email – our Revolutionary software products can help
you Reach that ever-expanding Global Internet Market by harvesting
thousands of targeted email addresses from the web to create your own
emailing lists!

And then our software will turn your PC into a desktop server, bypassing
your ISP, to send out your message to publicize your webpage/business to
those same thousands of automatically collected market-sensitive email
addresses!

And, now, for a limited time, if you purchase our Desktop Server 98 or
Email Marketing 98 we give you our incredible keyword-targeting email
address extractor, Atomic Harvester 98, for FREE! (A $179.95 value).

Download our Free Software just for visiting our site at:
http://www.atomicemail.com

>This message was composed using Desktop Server 98 Software. If you
wish to be removed from this advertiser's future mailings, please accept
our apologies and reply with the subject "Remove" and your email
address will be blocked from any future mailings. Under Bill S.1618 Title
III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this letter can not be considered
spam as long as we include the way to be removed.