usgard 1.6, daedalus, also zterm

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

usgard 1.6, daedalus, also zterm

Anyone know when a newer (>1.5) version of Usgard is supposed to be
released?  Not much info given on icarus' site.  They also didn't give
ANY info for the newest version's of daedalus, which I found very
strange.  (I LOVE that game!)  Anyway, has anyone ever used zterm
successfully on their '85?  I'm interested in experimenting w/ it, but I
want to make sure that it may work, first.  The latest ver from
ticalc.org is 0.9beta, but the site for the guy who made it is totally
old and he doesn't have any more ver's made.

-Will the Chill

-nospam implemented on e-mail.  remove if replying directly.