SV: Re: HP's and TI's calculator output rate

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

SV: Re: HP's and TI's calculator output rate

The HP works like the human mind. First, it want to know which numbers it has to do with. Then, it wants to know what to do with them. I understand how this could be a problem to you... If you bought a new calc the day before a test and where planning to use it you, then I have one thing to say to you. That is a VERY STUPID THING TO DO! In my humble opinion, that is...

One little thing before I "go"... How about breaking up the words into sentences, with a couple of capitol letters here and there? Someone migt actually get your point...