Re: TI-89 Geometry Software

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-89 Geometry Software

You could put in the Geometry software, but FINDING the code for it,
UNDERSTANDING it, and CONVERTING it for the 89 would take forever - that's
why TI programmed the 89 and 92+ with a C-compiler and not just in assembly.
If someone with the right formulas got a 68K compiler, they could write
similar geometry software. . .