Re: MY ti- 82

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: MY ti- 82

If it is a basic game, and you are relitively good with TI basic, you
could try a port.  Keep in mind though, that more complex 85/86 basic
games use more REAL variables than what is accessable on an 82/83.  Also
the 82/83 screen is smaller.

Todd

--

Spam filters in place.  If you are accidently blocked, remove nospam.

Follow-Ups: References: