Re: TI-86 sounds.

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-86 sounds.

<<Thanks.  I don't think I'd ever think I could use a tape for more
memory(though If
I was really anally retentive, I could back up all my calculator's memory onto
a PC
tape drive).>>
I regularly back up my TIs' memory onto my HD. But there are whackos out there
who think audiocassette tapes would work.
<<  Is there any program that allows you to make these sounds, as to make
your own music?
Thanks a lot for the help.>>
Yeah, but it'd end up using all of the calcuator's memory to hold the program
and the music.
------
STL137@aol.com  ===>  Website: http://members.aol.com/stl137/
PGP keys: ~~~pgp.html Quotes: ~~~quotes.html
"I have sworn upon the altar of God eternal hostility against every form of
tyranny over the mind of man" - Thomas Jefferson