PRE-GEN 85 - Assembly Code Pre-Generator for the TI-85 Need HELP!

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

PRE-GEN 85 - Assembly Code Pre-Generator for the TI-85 Need HELP!

Hi everyone,
    I have a TI-85 and have gone as far as making my own basic games,
and have tried making assembly programs. I have found it very difficult
to keep up with all of the assembly (Machine code) registers and memory
addresses.
   To make up for my lazy brain, I have decided to make a program to
Pre-Generate code in an easy-to-use interface using a program I am
creating called PRE-GEN 85.
Yes, this program only works with the TI-85 So far, but I may make it
for others also.
    This program will implement itself with TASM, an Assemly code
compiler (When I get permission). This program will be a fully
functional shareware program.

NEED HELP!
    I need a complete listing of as many instructions, Registries, and
methods plus explainations that you all use so I can put it in my
program. Any Webpages, Text, etc. is greatly appreciated.

    Also, I like new Ideas, so please share yours with me, if there is
anything you would like to see in this program, please tell me. You will
be included in the credits.
    Please respond on newsgroup if possible so others can see your ideas
also, or E-mail me. Thanks.

Thanks To All,

Aaron Heidlebaugh
E-Mail: askeptic@i2020.net