Re: TI-86 sounds.

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-86 sounds.

Thanks.  I don't think I'd ever think I could use a tape for more memory(though
If
I was really anally retentive, I could back up all my calculator's memory onto
a PC
tape drive).  Is there any program that allows you to make these sounds, as to
make
your own music?
Thanks a lot for the help.

Dan Lauber