Spreadsheet for TI-92+

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Spreadsheet for TI-92+

As far as I can tell, no one, including Texas Instruments, has developed a
spreadsheet program for the TI-92.  Although this should have been included in
the original ROM code, I am searching for a solution.

I had an idea, and it's a bit far-fetched.  Since most older programs were
written in machine code (or so I've been told), would a spreadsheet program
originally written for one of the original Macs with the 68000 series
processors be able to be used with the TI-92 or be recompiled for use on the
Ti-92?  I admit I know nothing of assembly language programming and next to
nothing on programming in general.

If this were possible, would you need the source code to recompile it?

Wasn't Apple's early software office package called AppleWorks?  Or was that
just for the Apple IIe?  Thanks for any insight into this issue.

Ben Bates