Re: My first TI-(TI-89)

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: My first TI-(TI-89)

If you have an 82, there would be almost point to investing in an 83. An 86
or 89 would likely be better. Ive heard anywhere from 120 to 200 bucks for
the 89. Just shop around!

At 21:47 21-09-98 GMT, Alpaca2500 wrote:
>ive had a TI 82 for a while, and it suffices,  but iv enever even seen or heard
>of the TI 89.  how advanced is it, and is it good for advanced high school
>math?  i will have to upgrade to at least a TI 83, so how much more does the 89
>cost.
>               Dave Browne
>                Alpaca2500@aol.com
>                 "Cuidado Las Llamas"

Yahoo! It's 100% free. To learn more about Yahoo!'s personalised services,
including My Yahoo!, Yahoo! Games, Yahoo! Mail, Yahoo! Quotes, Yahoo!
Travel, Yahoo! Pager, Yahoo! Shopping, Yahoo! Classifieds, and more, at
http://www.yahoo.com/

Ever wonder how tall grass would be if humans hadn't been here to mow it?
ICQ UIN (if you have ICQ)        -- 2097846
ICQ E-mail Express (if you dont) -- mailto:2097846@wwp.mirabilis.com