Re: converting pics into Ti92 pic or Fargo format

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: converting pics into Ti92 pic or Fargo format

> Hy,
>
> does anyone outthere know programms to convert pics from standard PC
> format
> (JPEG, BMP, GIF, ...) into Ti92 Pics or maybe Fargo Pics?
>
> Please help.
>
> Thanks Mike

> ==-----
> http://www.dejanews.com/rg_mkgrp.xp   Create Your Own Free Member
> Forum

Hello Mike!
Some days ago I have looked at the file formats .bmp and .92i .
I got some hints from others in this newsgroup about the .92i-format.
Then I wrote a program in Turbo-Pascal, that can convert 2 color bitmaps

into TI-92 image files *.92i. The pictures must have a maximum of
239x103 Pixels and must not be compressed.
Those files you can send to the calculator with Winlink92 or flink and
open in the Graph screen on the calc.
If you are interested in this program, send me an eMail. First I have to

make an english version, because at this moment it is in german.
Bye, Joerg.

Follow-Ups: References: