Re: TI-83 tutorials

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-83 tutorials

>Hey. I'm using a school calculator and have no access to a link cable.
>It is pointless for me to buy one, seeing as how I will only have it for
>a year and then will probably buy a newer model.
Wrong.  The same link cable is used for ever one of TI's calculators.  You
only need to buy one link cable, even if you will get a different calculator
every year.

>I was wondering, first
>off, if there are any sites that give the programs in text so that you
>can print them out and then transfer them by hand.
Read this:
http://rhf.bradley.edu/~rkremer/tifaq.htm#3.2.1

>My main question was,
>however, does anyone have a complete tutorial that can be downloaded all
>at once?
You can download TI's manual, and there are other tutorials as well.  Read
these:
http://rhf.bradley.edu/~rkremer/tifaq.htm#6.
http://rhf.bradley.edu/~rkremer/tifaq.htm#1.1