somewhat back...

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

somewhat back...

Hey everyone,

I had an... interesting summer to say the least.

You probably wouldn't remember me, unless you knew the website:

http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/Pines/5027/tiprog.html

I haven't updated at least 3 months... I'll try to within a week, since
I'm catching up on all the new programs and stuff.

Could someone just throw highlights of the summer? What awesome > 86 <
ASM/BASIC games, programs, shells???, or whatever.

Haven't heard much about Rascall.

And I got SuperMario 86 not long ago, and I still can't beat Bowser!
ahhh! :) Has there been an update to version .91?

-(:P Modem Boy d:)-
-(:P -=TI=86=- d:)-
-(:P Sub=Space d:)-

Own a TI-86 and ASE v1.3 or Rascall? Visit:
http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/Pines/5027/tiprog.html
for Compatible ASM programs that work on the TI-86!