Re: Link software for TI-89

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Link software for TI-89

Well, I don't know about the TI-89 ( I don't have one yet.) but I have
used the 92 Mac software with a 92+ for downloading functions and
programs to the 92+.  Just open the program or function and use the
"send" button.  Note that statement functions need to be edited and a
"func" and "endfunc" statements added before sending.

I have also used "virtual PC" from Connectix to use the 92+ windows
software on a Mac.  It works fine.

HTHs

RWW Taylor wrote:

> Last time I checked at TI's website, the Mac version of linking software for
> the TI-89 (and the TI-92+) was not yet available.  My hopes were stirred by a
> comment by someone on this list that "the TI-92 linking software ought to
work
> for the TI-89 too".  So I tried it.
>
> Very interesting. I found that I could upload the LCD display from the TI-89
> just fine with the TI-92 Link program.  However, any attempt to either send
or
> receive anything else resulted in an error message. Rats!  Anyone else have
any
> bright ideas?
>
> RWW Taylor
> National Technical Institute for the Deaf
> Rochester Institute of Technology
> Rochester NY 14623

| Glenn E. Fisher -retired    Fisher@uh.edu or gefisher@onramp.com |
| Central Computing Services  http://www.uh.edu/~fisher            |
| University of Houston       Houston, Texas                       |
| My home address:      22402 Diane Dr., Spring, Texas 77373-7504  |