YOUR ADVICE & GUIDANCE IS MUCH APPRECIATED

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

YOUR ADVICE & GUIDANCE IS MUCH APPRECIATED

Dear Sir/Mdm,

I came to know about your services, while browsing through the internet.
Your advice and guidance pertaining the below matter is much appreciated.

Though my meditation had been quite irregular in the past, It has been
quite sometime that I had been experiencing strange physical manifestation
in my body. All the while, I have not much conscious knowledge of what is
actually happening to myself.

My experience so far is jerking movements of the body, vibrating,
trembling, itching, regular muscle twitching movement, and ringing sound in
my ears. Internal sensations such as immense burning sensations circulating
the whole body of mine, whilst surge of energy heat found occupying at the
bottom of my tail bone, at times moving upwards, (especially when I back
stretch) somewhere around my private part, occasionally causing variation
in sexual desire.

Other physical effects were alteration in eating as well as sleeping
pattern, at times finding myself jolted awake, as though my soul was back
into my body, besides headaches, fainting effects, though temperature
remain quite stable, it has make my life extremely confused and tough.

Imagine one moment, I could find myself connected with so-called
higher-self, the next moment, my found myself very absorbed to other
peoples problem, at most of the time I would dare say, including animals,
especially cats and dogs. And that's it, the next thing I realized about
myself, I was already in tears very emotionally. I need guidance for sure,
please do help me out. I have since unable to concentrate on my work, and
had lost my job since then. And to make the matter worst, my debt were on
the high with the bank, and I have a family to upkeep. I'm currently quite
lost, and is looking for any kind soul outside there, who can actually
guide me, or at least provide me with a solution for me.

Thank You.

Yours Sincerely,
Yeek Peng - Chua
Male - Born 12 November 1961.