Re: Inequalities in a TI86 Graph

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Inequalities in a TI86 Graph

I took a look at R. Kremer's page at
http://rhf.bradley.edu/~rkremer/tifaq.htm#11.2 and it explains pretty well.
Use [2nd][TEST] to get the inequality signs.

At 03:31 AM 13-09-98 GMT, Stacey Littrell wrote:
>Hi
>
>  OK that didn't work, it comes back with a Error 13 Dimension, that is
>graphing
>
>x^2>0
>
> I have a TI-86 if that helps, although I am sure it is pretty similiar
>through out the models.
>
>Thanks
>

>Isaac Tipton wrote:
>
>> If you want to enter an inequality as x+2>0, enter your equation as usual
>> and obtain the > symbol by entering (2nd) (Test) and select (>) from the
>> Test menu.
>>
>> Stacey Littrell wrote in message <35F9ADEF.8E488AAE@home.com>...
>> >Hey all
>> >
>> >  I am pretty sure I have seen this before, but I forgot how to do it.
>> >I want to know how put inequalites into a equation to be graphed, such
>> >as
>> >
>> >x+2 : x>0
>> >x^3 : x<0
>> >
>> >  and have the graph obey the inequality rules.
>> >
>> >Thanks
>> >
>> >Brett Littrell

Yahoo! It's 100% free. To learn more about Yahoo!'s personalised services,
including My Yahoo!, Yahoo! Games, Yahoo! Mail, Yahoo! Quotes, Yahoo!
Travel, Yahoo! Pager, Yahoo! Shopping, Yahoo! Classifieds, and more, at
http://www.yahoo.com/

Ever wonder how tall grass would be if humans hadn't been here to mow it?
ICQ UIN (if you have ICQ)        -- 2097846
ICQ E-mail Express (if you dont) -- mailto:2097846@wwp.mirabilis.com