TI-85 Assembler

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

TI-85 Assembler

Hello. :-D
As of right now, I am proficient in MS-DOS QuickBasic 4.5, and in TI-85
TI-Basic. I also have dabbled in TI-92 TI-Basic. That's the extent of my Basic
knowledge. Now, I do have experience with assembler. However, it was in a very
odd, and highly restricted form called Tierran assembler, used only in virtual
computers by self-replicating programs.
Now, I think I'd like to learn TI-85 Z80 Assembler. I've been searching around
the Internet, but I have only found a few semi-comprehensive lessons. These are
by:
The ZShell School
Spot85
Greg Parker
Anyone know of anywhere else I can learn Z80?
STL
The author of three articles on TICALC.ORG, and of the truly excellent TI-85
TI-Basic factoring program PRIME4.

------
STL137@aol.com
"I have sworn upon the altar of God eternal hostility against every form of
tyranny over the mind of man" - Thomas Jefferson
Website: http://members.aol.com/stl137/ PGP keys: ~~~pgp.html Quotes:
~~~quotes.html