Re: Progs for 89~r they 92 compat?

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

At 03:54 AM 09/06/98 GMT, you wrote:
>Well, this is basically a yes or no question.
>Theoretically, shouldn't all TI92 and 92+ Basic programs work on an 89, or is
>there any reason which would hinder this (i.e. a minor feature change, or a
>different ROM vers.)
>Also, don't they use the same ASM coding? So shouldn't ASM progs work on
an 89
>too?
>Any progs that have disproved this theory yet?
Most BASIC programs should work.  Most ASM progs wont.  This is due to the
screen sizes.  The only basic progs that wont work are those that use the
pixel drawing/placement commands.  Unfortunately nearly all ASM progs use
this method for output and graphics.

>BTW- Has TI announced estimated pricing structure for the FlashROM upgrades?
>Somehow, I suspect they may be as unreasonable as those for USR modems...
Hold your hat on for this one...  THEY ARE FREE!

--
Bill Risher        Sparr      UIN:1952775    ._, . . .
Lorenai #44        Makra      FON:9316484164 |_) o | |