Re: calc info

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: calc info

Oh man, they released 1.08.000 already?  I was hoping they'd hold off a few
more weeks so I could sell my 83 with 1.07.000 at a higher price (saving up for
an 89)
Probably the main difference is maybe a minor speed change (which would be
literally unnoticeable).
Considering how very little the sheer NUMBER changed, I doubt you'd notice
anything different.
Maybe it's not subject to a certain kind of 'malignant-program' that would
cause it to lock up anymore (ALL YOU FANATICS: Note that I didn't call it a
virus... I do know the difference).
Big problem in stores now when they release a new ROM, you don't know which you
buy until you check.
 Peace
   +K;
"If I were any dumber I wouldn't be able to speak"
"He who laughs, lasts."
"Si fuera gordo me iria a bailar"