Re: GL schematics-program

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: GL schematics-program

TI's Graph Link contains a certain circuit with special programing.  I think
this had something to do with making it compatible with both the PC and Mac.
TI's Faq describes this in more detail.  Anyway, you would have to have
that chip to recreate the Graph Link at home, and it costs enough that you'd
be better off just buying TI's cable-only package.  At least that's the
way I heard it.
As for 89 linking programs, the 92 version should work for at least some
things, since the file type is the same.