Re: ti-83 for sale

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: ti-83 for sale

I recommend you stick with your calculator and plan for the future.

At 04:16 PM 03-09-98 PDT, Nick Chick wrote:
>Hi,
>
>My name is Nick.  I got a TI-83 for my birthday present.  And I don't
>need any of these advanced calculators.  It's too much for my little
>brain.  I am fine with my little scientific ones.  I don't have the bill
>to return the calculator.  Is anybody willing to buy the TI-83 from me?
>I just opened opened the package and used it just ones.  The price for
>the calculator is $90 obo.  Please email me if you think you're
>interested.  Thank you.
>
>Sincerely,
>Nick.

Yahoo! It's 100% free. To learn more about Yahoo!'s personalised services,
including My Yahoo!, Yahoo! Games, Yahoo! Mail, Yahoo! Quotes, Yahoo!
Travel, Yahoo! Pager, Yahoo! Shopping, Yahoo! Classifieds, and more, at
http://www.yahoo.com/

Ever wonder how tall grass would be if humans hadn't been here to mow it?
ICQ UIN (if you have ICQ)        -- 2097846
ICQ E-mail Express (if you dont) -- mailto:2097846@wwp.mirabilis.com