Re: TI-89

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-89

I got a TI-89 last week. I have a TI-92+ and a TI-86 also. I believe the TI-89
will be a big seller. The salesman I bought it from said they were selling
very fast. But more important the TI-89 is very fine machine. The size and
feel of it is great. Students are going to love it, some teachers are going to
hale it others hate it. Doing mathematics has got a whole lot easier and a
whole lot cheeper.

The TI-92 just was not quite right, size or key board or whatever. The TI-92+
is very good also. But the TI-89 is what people will really want to have.

>From an old mathematics teachers point of view the TI-89 will lead the way
how mathematics will be taught/learned in the future.

Gary Wardall