Re: ti-83 or ti-89?

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: ti-83 or ti-89?

>i wouldnt really worry at all about the 89 becoming all that popular since all
>it is is a 92 in a smaller package.  how many people do you know who have a 92?
> i know two.
You're obvoiusly not in college.  Lots of people use the 92 after high
school.

>and for the price, of the 89, i think that more people may go for
>the 86, or 83.
It's only $30 more then the 86, which is a far sight better than the price
of the 92.  I used to recommend the 86 over the 92, but now I support the
86 and 89 equally.

>i bought an 86 in july, after i heard about the new ti-89
>coming out.
I bought an 86 recently, too, which does prove it won't go out of style.
My choice was a personal preference for the 8x interface.

>its really not all that great.  it wont make any of our favourite
>calcs obsolete anytime soon.
It really is all that great, but you're right, it won't make the other calcs
obsolete.